16th World Conference on Lung Cancer
The World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC) is the world’s largest meeting dedicated to lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies. More than 7,000 delegates come from more than 100 countries to discuss the latest developments in thoracic malignancy research. Attendees include surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pulmonologists, radiologists, pathologists, epidemiologists, basic research scientists, nurses, allied health professionals, advocates and patients.
- First Announcement Published - NOW - Download
- Abstract Submission - CLOSED
- Online Registration & Housing - CLOSED
- Abstract Submission Deadline - CLOSED
- Abstract Notifications - CLOSED
- Early Registration Deadline - CLOSED
- Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline - CLOSED
- Regular Registration Deadline - CLOSED
Look through all these photos we took over the four-day World Conference on Lung Cancer in Denver in 2015.