Asia Pacific Lung Cancer Conference
We are delighted to announce that registration is now open for the 2014 IASLC Asia Pacific Lung Cancer Conference (APLCC 2014) which will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 6 to 8 November 2014.
An exciting and stimulating conference programme has been put together, of which you'll find a few highlights below to convince you! We have been overwhelmed with the response since our initial announcement, so register now to secure your place to attend.
Abstract Submission Deadline 1 August, 2014.
Early Bird Registration until 1 August, 2014.
- New classification/staging of lung cancer
- New insights of lung cancer in the Asia-Pacific RegionFormulating early lung cancer detection strategies
- Update on targeted therapy, chemotherapy, thoracic surgery and radiation therapy
- Novel treatment for lung cancer, e.g. immune therapy/vaccines
- How to organise collaborative research and exploiting the web for this purpose
- More topics on palliative treatment, smoking cessation, translating research into clinical medicine and discussion on various difficult management issues