Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology
- Hear multidisciplinary speakers addressing topics relevant to everyday practice.
- View posters with signicant data on recent advances in thoracic therapies.
- Participate in case-based presentations and post-session discussions on future directions for cancer treatment.
- Network with colleagues from around the world, representing all disciplines.
- NEW IN 2014: Tumor board sessions on early disease and metastatic disease cases submitted by attendees.
The 2014 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology's late-breaking abstract submission site is now open and the deadline is September 3, 2014.
Submitted research should pertain to important new developments from Phase II and Phase III clinical research trials that will have an impact on practice or research, or include data not available prior to the regular submission deadline of May 7, 2014. The submission site will be open through September 3.