ELCC 2018: European Lung Cancer Congress
ESMO and IASLC are pleased to announce that the 8th edition of the European Lung Cancer Congress (ELCC), will take place 11-14 April, in Geneva, Switzerland.
The European Lung Cancer Congress is a collaborative effort of the most important multidisciplinary societies representing thoracic oncology specialists, all working towards a shared goal: to advance science, disseminate education and improve the practice of lung cancer specialists worldwide. We invite you to save the date!
- Immunotherapy: towards combinations
- SCLC and mesothelioma
- Implementation of lung cancer screening
- First-line treatment of oncogene and non-oncogene addicted tumours
- Molecular background of lung cancer
- Biomarkers of NSCLC
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Thoracic surgeons
- Respiratory physicians / Pneumologists
- Interventional radiologists
- Maurice Pérol, Lyon, FR (ESMO)
- Luis Paz-Ares, Madrid, ES (IASLC)