Multidisciplinary Approach to Lung Cancer Conference
The Argentine Association of Respiratory Medicine (AAMR) and the Latin American Thoracic Association (ALAT) will present the Multidisciplinary Approach to Lung Cancer Conference, on May 8-10 at the Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center in Buenos Aires.The conference is for physicians in Argentina and Latin America who treat patients with lung cancer, including medical oncologists, thoracic surgeons, pulmonologists, radiation oncologists, radiologists, and pathologists.
- Improve their ability to participate in smoking cessation treatments;
- Recognize the new classification of adenocarcinomas;
- Compare the mechanisms, clinical outcomes, and targeted patient subgroups for recently approved and late-stage investigational agents for patients with lung cancer;
- Improve their knowledge on the state of the art of radiotherapy in lung cancer treatment;
- Recognize and manage treatment-induced side effects of recently approved agents, and tailor treatment as necessary for patients with comorbidities; and
- Integrate newly approved, potentially available, and standard therapies into treatment strategies for all settings of lung cancer to maximize long-term patient outcomes.
This conference has been endorsed by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer.