The International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC) is dedicated to conquering thoracic cancers on a worldwide basis. Thus, we are pleased to work with the SBP to promote joint membership. As an active member of SBP, the IASLC is proud to offer you the following introductory discounted membership options:
This offer is available to active members of SBP who are joining the IASLC for the first time or are renewing an existing IASLC membership.
IASLC Membership Benefits Include:
- Complimentary subscription to the Journal of Thoracic Oncology (JTO) and all supplements;
- Discount publication fees for the Journal of Thoracic Oncology Clinical and Research Reports (JTO CRR)
- Member discounts to all IASLC meetings, including the World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC)
- Voting rights
- Access to the IASLC Virtual Library and IASLC Member Directory
- IASLC member newsletter
- Eligibility to apply for fellowship funding
- Free CME opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in IASLC committees and leadership groups that influence the treatment of lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies worldwide
How to apply:
New users: create an IASLC account here. After filling out your contact information, you will be directed to select your membership. After you’ve selected the membership type that best suits you (Regular or Developing Country) continue to check out as is listed in step 3 below.
Existing users: login to the IASLC Member Portal and navigate to the Membership tab. Click on “renew,” confirm your contact information and continue to check out as is listed in step 3 below.
Both new and existing users: At check out, enter the code ‘SBPmember’ in the Discount Code field for a discounted $75 1-Year Regular membership or $25 1-Year Developing Country membership.
Please reach out to IASLC Membership at [email protected] for assistance.
We look forward to many interactions between the IASLC and SBP!