A prestigious teaching faculty has been assembled
2014 MULTIDISCIPLINARY SYMPOSIUM in THORACIC ONCOLOGY
RADIATION THERAPY | SURGERY | CHEMOTHERAPY
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile | Chicago
October 30-November 1, 2014
"A prestigious teaching faculty has been assembled to promote dialogue, provide multidisciplinary viewpoints and interact with participants."
–Karen Kelly, MD, Symposium Chair
• Hear multidisciplinary speakers addressing topics relevant to everyday practice.
• View posters with significant data on recent advances in thoracic therapies.
• Participate in case-based presentations and post-session discussions on future directions for cancer treatment.
• Network with colleagues from around the world, representing all disciplines.
• NEW IN 2014: Tumor board sessions on early disease and metastatic disease cases submitted by attendees.
Register by October 1 for advance rates:
This live activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.