The IASLC Lung Cancer News (ILCN) is the IASLC's official news medium for thoracic oncology specialists around the globe. ILCN provides its international audience with timely and relevant lung cancer news on topics across specialties and interests, such as novel clinical trial design and statistics, overcoming barriers to NGS testing, tobacco control and smoking/vaping cessation, patient-driven research, patient communication and care delivery during COVID, and more. Only the IASLC—the only international association dedicated to the study of lung cancer—can bring you multidisciplinary nuanced perspectives on daily clinical conundrums and the latest novel research by the true experts in the field.
ILCN Digital Edition
December 2021 Digital Edition!
- Getting Involved in Lung Cancer Advocacy at the Government Level in the United States
- Novel RET Inhibitors Promising in Chinese Patients with RET-fusion Positive NSCLC
- Determining Adjuvant Therapy Through Recurrence Prediction: New Investigations
- A Global First: New Zealand to Phase Out Legal Tobacco Sales Within 4 Years
- Psychosocial Needs Remain Largely Unmet for Patients with Lung Cancer, Caregivers
- The Phase II KEYNOTE-799 Trial in Perspective