The IASLC Lung Cancer News (ILCN) is the IASLC's official news medium for thoracic oncology specialists around the globe. ILCN provides its international audience with timely and relevant lung cancer news on topics across specialties and interests, such as novel clinical trial design and statistics, overcoming barriers to NGS testing, tobacco control and smoking/vaping cessation, patient-driven research, patient communication and care delivery during COVID, and more. Only the IASLC—the only international association dedicated to the study of lung cancer—can bring you multidisciplinary nuanced perspectives on daily clinical conundrums and the latest novel research by the true experts in the field.
ILCN Digital Edition
October 2021 Digital Edition!
- Adoption of VATS Continues to Vary Globally
- Treatment of IO-Related Ophthalmic Toxicities
- Spine Stereotactic Radiosurgery: A Critical Evaluation of the Evidence to Guide Clinical Practice
- Toward More Inclusive, Accessible Clinical Trial Consent Forms
- Rare NUT Carcinoma Gaining Recognition in Lung Cancer Community
2021 WCLC Meeting News
Don't miss an issue of the official newspaper of WCLC 2021, published before, during, and after the meeting.