The IASLC Lung Cancer News (ILCN) is the IASLC's official news medium for thoracic oncology specialists around the globe. ILCN provides its international audience with timely and relevant lung cancer news on topics across specialties and interests, such as novel clinical trial design and statistics, overcoming barriers to NGS testing, tobacco control and smoking/vaping cessation, patient-driven research, patient communication and care delivery during COVID, and more. Only the IASLC—the only international association dedicated to the study of lung cancer—can bring you multidisciplinary nuanced perspectives on daily clinical conundrums and the latest novel research by the true experts in the field.
ILCN March 2021
New Digital Edition!
- 3 The Dandelion Dilemma of Brain Metastases
- 6 New IASLC Grading System for Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma Proposed
- 7 A Clinical Trial of PD-L1 Inhibitor Durvalumab and PARP Inhibitor Olaparib for Patients with EGFR-Mutated Transpromed SCLC
- 9 Mitigating Pain in Thoracic Surgery
- 10 Increasing Understanding about the Role Biosimilar Agents Play in Everyday Practice: A Q&A with Dr. Gary Lyman (Part 2 of 2)
- 11 Cancer Clinical Trial Compensation: Undue of Long Overdue
ILCN Best of 2020
With the advent of the new IASLC.org, ILCN has been able to foster a more visible and effective presence within the society. Leaping from approximately 6,000 visits per month on the previous standalone site to almost 34,000 visits per month on the new IASLC.org, the reach of ILCN has been dramatically extended to a truly international audience now that it is in digital form.
Evolving Standards of Care
Industry News & Regulatory Approvals
Nursing & Allied Health
Names and News
The IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer 2020 took place on January 28-31, 2021. ILCN brings together the highlights of the meeting, including special discussions by experts and advocates in the field of lung cancer. These exclusive recordings are available for viewing in the WCLC 2020 News Theater. Browse the landing page or download the special ILCN WCLC 2020 PDF Edition available in English, Spanish, Japanese, and Mandarin translations for meeting highlights and more.