The IASLC Lung Cancer News (ILCN) is the IASLC's official news medium for thoracic oncology specialists around the globe. ILCN provides its international audience with timely and relevant lung cancer news on topics across specialties and interests, such as novel clinical trial design and statistics, overcoming barriers to NGS testing, tobacco control and smoking/vaping cessation, patient-driven research, patient communication and care delivery during COVID, and more. Only the IASLC—the only international association dedicated to the study of lung cancer—can bring you multidisciplinary nuanced perspectives on daily clinical conundrums and the latest novel research by the true experts in the field.
ILCN Digital Edition
September 2021 Digital Edition!
- Q&A Treatment of IO-Related Dermatologic Toxicities
- Telehealth Struggles to Find Permanent Footing in U.S.
- Update on Therapeutic Vaccine Development in Cancer
- Orient-12: Gemcitabine As a New Chemotherapy Partner for Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Bronchoscopic Ablation: A Small Step for Heat Therapy, a Giant Leap for Lung Cancer
- Patient Advocate Commentaries on WCLC Data
2021 WCLC Meeting News
Don't miss an issue of the official newspaper of WCLC 2021, published before, during, and after the meeting.