MEMBERS - Register for the World Conference and receive a discount (up to US 250.00) - Registration Opens Feb. 1, 2018!
Not yet a member? Click Here to Learn More & Join
Already a member?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.720.598.1949 with any questions.
Membership in the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer is open to any physician, scientist, related health professional and others interested in any aspect of thoracic cancers. You will be joining a global team of thoracic oncology experts and leaders. In the rapidly changing landscape in lung cancer, IASLC Provides education and benefits to the entire multi-disciplinary team from public education, screening and diagnosis, through all stages of patient treatment and support. As demonstrated by the IASLC staging recommendations that defined the 8th edition TNM staging classification in thoracic oncology, IASLC and its members are world-wide leaders who directly influence future developments in lung cancer. IASLC membership helps you keep pace with the rapidly advancing science of lung cancer.
The IASLC is the only global network of specialists working together to conquer lung cancer and thoracic cancers worldwide. Members routinely collaborate with a global team of thoracic oncology experts and leaders. Members also get access to the latest ground-breaking research in lung cancer prevention, detection and treatment.
Other benefits include:
- Member access to the Journal of Thoracic Oncology, (click link to login and access JTO) the premier journal in lung cancer, as well as the latest classification and staging publications
- Discount on registration to all IASLC workshops and webinars, Regional Meetings and World Conferences ($200+ value)
- Free CME Opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in IASLC Committees and leadership groups, which influence treatment of lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies world-wide
- Eligibility for Fellowship and Travel Awards
- Monthly Newsletter and key updates on events, grants and opportunities for members
- All New Paid Members receive a Certificate of Membership
- Access to the IASLC member directory
Current members, click here to pay dues/renew 2018 Membership.
Please invite a Fellow, Resident or Trainee today! - Fellows, residents and trainees from all specialties are encouraged to join, including those from nursing and other allied health professions. Fellow membership is available for a maximum of two years. Fellows are non-voting members, entitled to many other IASLC benefits including online access to the Journal of Thoracic Oncology (JTO).