IASLC 2019 Small Cell Lung Cancer Meeting (#SCLC19)
GOAL AND PURPOSE:
This is a biannual international meeting focused on preclinical and clinical advances in small cell lung cancer (SCLC) research. This includes basic research on oncogenesis and biology of disease, preclinical therapeutic research, and highlights of ongoing clinical translation. A primary goal of the meeting is to bring together leading researchers focused on this tumor type to provide a broad update of progress in the field, to promote collaboration, and to prompt generation of new ideas.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Basic research scientists
- Allied health professionals
- Advocacy members
CONFERENCE LOCATION AND VENUE:
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Zuckerman Research Center
417 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10065
Registration opening soon.
MEETING PROGRAM CHAIRS
- Dr. Charles Rudin- Memorial Sloan Kettering, New York, USA (Meeting Chair)
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM COMMITTEE:
- Dr. John T. Poirier- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
- Dr. Trudy Oliver-Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah Health, USA
- Dr. Julie George-University of Cologne, Germany
- Dr. Taofeek Owonikoko-Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Georgia, USA
Participants have an implied responsibility to use the newly acquired information to enhance patient outcomes and their own professional development. The information presented in this activity is not meant to serve as a guideline for patient management. Any procedures, medications, or other courses of diagnosis or treatment discussed or suggested in this activity should not be used by clinicians without evaluation of their patient’s conditions and possible contraindications on dangers in use, review of any applicable manufacturer’s product information, and comparison with recommendations of other authorities.