IASLC 2019 Small Cell Lung Cancer Meeting (#SCLC19)
GOAL AND PURPOSE:
The third biennial IASLC-sponsored Small Cell Lung Cancer Meeting will be held at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City from April 3 at 6:30 p.m. to April 5 at 12:30 p.m. and will focus on preclinical and clinical advances in small cell lung cancer (SCLC) research. This includes basic research on oncogenesis and biology of disease, preclinical therapeutic research and highlights of ongoing clinical translation. From its inception, this meeting's goals have included:
- Provide a “state-of-the-state” update on recent progress in small cell lung cancer research;
- Establish a forward-looking perspective on key unanswered questions in the field;
- Promote research collaboration among small cell lung cancer investigators.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage abstract submissions for poster presentation by trainees.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Basic research scientists
- Allied health professionals
- Advocacy members
CONFERENCE LOCATION AND VENUE:
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Zuckerman Research Center
417 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10065
MEETING PROGRAM CHAIRS:
- Dr. John T. Poirier- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA
- Dr. Trudy Oliver-Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah Health, USA
- Dr. Julie George-University of Cologne, Germany
- Dr. Taofeek Owonikoko-Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Georgia, USA
Participants have an implied responsibility to use the newly acquired information to enhance patient outcomes and their own professional development. The information presented in this activity is not meant to serve as a guideline for patient management. Any procedures, medications, or other courses of diagnosis or treatment discussed or suggested in this activity should not be used by clinicians without evaluation of their patient’s conditions and possible contraindications on dangers in use, review of any applicable manufacturer’s product information, and comparison with recommendations of other authorities.