Janet Freeman-Daily will lead a discussion and Q&A, following panel presentations by Dr. Bellinda King-Kallimanis (LUNGevity), Anne Loeser (PCDI, Patient Centered Dosing Initiative), Janice Cowden (PCDI), and Lee Jones (Patient/Survivor).
- Discover how drug makers have traditionally determined the dose for cancer drugs during early clinical trials
- Find out how the FDA is planning to optimize the calculation of the dose for cancer drugs in the era of targeted therapies
- Hear about the potential impact that patient experience data could have in optimizing the dose
- Learn about the role patient research advocates can play in these discussions
Live interpretation will be offered in the below languages:
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Spanish (Latin America/neutral)
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to seeing you on August 24!