This webinar will include a sampling of patient advocate research abstracts from presented at the 2023 IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC23) in Singapore. A live Q&A session will follow, moderated by lung cancer patient and research advocate Janet Freeman-Daily.
The speakers will be Mentors for the 2023 IASLC STARS (Supportive Training for Advocates on Research and Science) program:
- Highlight the range of research conducted by lung cancer research advocates and advocacy organizations.
- Demonstrate effective communication of research topics to a broad audience.
- Increase patient research advocates’ understanding of research abstract format and content presented at conferences.
- Raise awareness of research advocates contributions to improving patient care and outcomes.
Live interpretation will be offered in the languages below:
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Spanish (Latin America/neutral)
The webinar will be recorded and available for viewing afterward in each offered language.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.